Breaking

Monday, June 25, 2018

Akshay Kumar Praised South Indian Cinema, ‘Bollywood Has To Learn A Lot From Southern Cinema’


Akshay Kumar Praised South Indian Cinema, ‘Bollywood Has To Learn A Lot From Southern Cinema’

Bollywood Superstar Akshay Kumar, who attended the grand audio launch event of upcoming magnum opus ‘2.0’, praised the south Indian film industry and said that Bollywood has to learn a lot from the southern cinema.
“Rajini sir is the real superstar. I would like to thank Shankar sir for giving me the opportunity of working with a legend like Rajinikanth. I could’ve never imagined that I will get a chance to work in such a big and costly film like 2.0,” Akshay Said.
“I have done 130 films (in Bollywood). ‘2.0′ was my 131st film. I can only say that during the making of those 130 films, I got to learn little from every film, but I was learning throughout the shooting of this film. There’s a lot that we have to learn from South because the way they work, we have to understand a lot now. They work in unity and respect each other’s talent, we have to learn that,” he added.
The entire cast & crew of 2.0 along with Rajinikanth’s family including his wife Latha, daughters Aishwarya and Soundarya, and son-in-law and actor Dhanush attended this massive audio launch event here at the Burj Park on Friday. The event was hosted by Rana Daggubati, Karan Johar and RJ Balaji.
Directed by Shankar and produced by Lyca Productions, 2.0 features Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in the prime roles. Rajini will return as Robot Chitti and Vaseegaran while Akshay is playing the role of a evil scientist called Richard. AR Rahman has composed music for the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment